To place an CVS OTC Health Solutions order over the phone call: 1-888-628-2770 and for TTY/TTD assistance please dial 1-877-672-2688
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
OTC Health Solutions
9675 NW 117th Avenue, Suite 202
Miami, FL 33178
Enrollment in a GlobalHealth plan depends on contract renewal. By calling the listed number you may be speaking with a licensed sales representative. Members must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. Contact the company for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premiums and/or copayments/ coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
GlobalHealth is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. They offer the following types of plans:
- GlobalHealth Medicare Advantage Plans
- Generations State of Oklahoma Retiree Medicare Advantage Plan
They service the following Oklahoma areas:
Adair Alfalfa Blaine Caddo Canadian Cherokee Cleveland Cotton Craig Creek Dewey Garfield Garvin Grady Grant Haskell Hughes Jefferson Kingfisher Kiowa Lincoln Logan Major Mayes McClain McIntosh Muskogee Noble Nowata Okfuskee Oklahoma Okmulgee Osage Pawnee Pittsburg Pontotoc Pottawatomie Pushmataha Rogers Seminole Tillman Tulsa Wagoner Woods
Their plans are designed to give offer:
- Low-cost healthcare coverage.
- Coverage for prescription drugs.
- Access to doctors, nurses and specialists who all work together to help you feel better.
- The benefits you need to take good care of yourself.
- Extra benefits that are not covered by Medicare Part A or Part B – Original Medicare.
Their goal is to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to those who are eligible and enroll or sign up.
Some of their plans offer additional benefits and services not covered under Medicare, such as dental, hearing aids, and eyewear. Another benefit that it comes with is a monthly allowance included for over the counter (OTC) medications and supplies. Please call the company directly for the exact amount available.
Why use the OTC / Over-the-Counter Benefit?
• You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket.
• Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
• Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently GlobalHealth, Inc. works with OTC Health Solutions to allow their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit. The OTCHS online program makes it possible for millions of current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Eligible Members can access this health benefit program online. It allows them to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in. With this OTC supplement benefit, eligible members can order items such as:
- Pain Relief
- First Aid
- Ear & Eye Care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge. There are two was that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711)
- By fax: 1-866-682-6733
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include an Over-the-Counter Benefit quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to register / sign in to a Global Health Health Plan OTC Health Solutions CVS Health account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/globalhealth in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the red and white “Create account” link located under the “First-time visitor?” section and you will be directed to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/globalhealth/register
- Type in your Member ID in the field provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click on the red “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the GlobalHealth CVS OTC Health Solutions online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.
Below are the steps you will need to follow to login to a current account:
- Visit: www.cvs.com/otchs/globalhealth in your internet browser on your device. NOTE: https://globalhealth.otchs.com/ is the old website address.
- Type in your Member ID OR Email Address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the red “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your online account.
Important Useful Tips for creating / processing / submitting your order:
- It is extremely important to note that you will only be allowed to place one (1) order at a time depending how long each benefit period lasts our plan offers the allowance. No partial orders are allowed. You must submit the full order at once or lose the remaining balance. Any and all unused benefits will expire; they will NOT roll over to the next benefit period. Also, you will not be allowed to request a partial or submit multiple orders. Because of this, you will need to make sure to submit a complete order of all the items you need for the benefit period when submitting your order online or over the phone.
- Once you have logged to your account, you can begin by filling out an online order request and select the items available from a list of pre-approved OTC items from a store list / catalog. After you submit the request, the items will be mailed directly to the home address that you provide.
- You are not allowed to order more than your allotted benefit amount. For example: if your total benefit is $10 and your order total is $10.95, you will have to delete or remove items from your order to bring the order total back down to be within the allotted benefit amount in order to submit the request.
- There is no limit on the number of items you can order. However there is a restriction on the quantity limit per any single item, per order which is generally five (15). The only exception is for Blood Pressure Monitors, which are limited to one (1) per year. You will need to make sure that the total amount due is within your allotted monthly benefit amount.
- It will take 7-10 business days for you to receive the items you ordered. RETURN POLICY: If you receive any damaged items you can return them within 30 days. They will then replace it with the same item.
MAIL ORDER FORM:
- If you are ordering by mail: Please follow the instructions to complete the order form. Mail it to the address listed on the form.
- If you are ordering by fax: Please follow the instructions to complete the order form. Fax completed for the number provided on the form.
NOTE: the old login links were as follows:
- http //myorder.otchs.com
If you still have questions about your plan, you may call the phone number found on the back of your health plan member card. Global Health General Contact Line: 1-877-280-5600. Medicare Line: (844) 322-8322 TTY:711
GlobalHealth, Inc., PO Box 2328, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-2328