Pharmacy General Customer Service Support Phone Number: call 1-800-746-7287.
Website Customer Service Support Phone Number: call 1-888-607-4287.
SilverScript Customer Service Support Phone Number: call 1-866-362-6212 (TTY: 711).
The history of this company / branch can be traced back to 1963. They offer customers the opportunity to purchase Medicare-approved Part D prescription drug plans through the SilverScript Insurance Company. SilverScript has been a part of the CVS Health family of companies since 2006. The offer 3 different types of plans that only cover Medicare Part D coverage:
- SilverScript Choice – lowest monthly premiums
- SilverScript Allure
- SilverScript Plus – lower copays & coverage tiers
Some of the different benefits are as follows:
- No deductibles so the benefits start immediately after purchase.
- Programs that assist in tracking medications.
- A Large Network of Pharmacies.
- The use of CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy.
- 24 Hour Customer Service.
- Access to Online Tools & Resources to manage you plan and prescriptions.
- Access to the mobile app.
NOTE: visit https://www.silverscript.com/learn/plans-overview.aspx for more information about their plans. Please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
The information below ONLY applies to the CVS SilverScript Medicare Part D Plans.
Reasons to create a new online account:
- Make payment
- Find an in-network pharmacy
- Print a temporary ID card
- Access and print plan documents and forms
- Find accurate pricing for covered drugs
- Research options that might save you money
- Sign up for delivery of your medications by mail / manage mail order
- Go Paperless
- Access your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) online
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, please follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new online account:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Register now” button.
- Select “Member ID” OR “Prescription number (Mail Rx #)”.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Type in your SilverScript member ID or a CVS Caremark mail order prescription number in the field(s) provided.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the the required information to complete the registration for a new account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a Current member who needs to sign in to your current online account:
- Visit www.caremark.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Type in your Username and Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Begin managing your current account.
For Members who need to make a one time payment online:
- Visit https://www.silverscript.com in your internet browser.
- Click on any “Pay Your Premium” link.
- Click on the “Make a Payment Now”.
- Click on the “Leave Site” button.
- Type in your payment ID in the field provided.
- Type in your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in your zip code in the feudal provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Continue to move forward until payment has been applied to your account.
For those who want to shop online for plan and create a list:
- Visit www.cvs.com/medicare in your internet browser.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Click on the “Find a plan” button.
- Continue to move forward to browse plans.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is SilverScript part of Medicare Part D?
- Part D prescription drug coverage is the only focus of SilverScript. They only offer these types of plans.
- Is SilverScript part of CVS Caremark? Yes.
- They are a member of the CVS Health family of companies as of 2006.
- Is SilverScript Part D a good plan? Yes.
- Visit https://www.silverscript.com/learn/why-choose-silverscript.aspx for more information.
- What pharmacy does SilverScript use?
- Visit https://www.silverscript.com/pharmacy-locator.aspx for more information.
- Does CVS accept SilverScript? Yes.
- Does SilverScript have a donut hole?
- The Donut Hole, also called the Coverage Gap, is a stage in Medicare Part D reached after you and your plan spend a certain amount of money. When you reach the Donut Hole, you may be responsible for a higher portion of your prescription drug costs. This lasts until you reach your true out-of-pocket drug spending, and then you will enter the Catastrophic Coverage stage.
- Visit https://www.silverscript.com/learn/medicare-part-d-donut-hole.aspx for more information.
- Is SilverScript the same as Medicare Part D?
- Medicare Part D is a federal health insurance program that offers prescription drug coverage. It is only available through private insurance companies, like SilverScript, that are approved by Medicare.
- Visit https://www.silverscript.com/faq/what-is-medicare-part-d-prescription-drug-coverage.aspx for more information.
- Does SilverScript have mail order? Yes.
- Visit: https://www.silverscript.com/faq/what-if-there-isnt-a-preferred-pharmacy-near-me.aspx for more information.
Visit https://www.silverscript.com/about-us.aspx for more information.