Cigna was created in 1982 when the INA Corporation and the Connecticut General Corporation merged. Their objective is to increase the well being and health of people. This company provides their customers with variety of health care services along with medical, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, dental, group disability, life and accident coverage options or plans.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to sign in or complete registration for a new account with Cigna online:
- internet access
- insurance ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register to create a new account:
- Visit the following URL in your internet browser.
- Find and then click “Register Now” link.
- In the space provided type your Name.
- Enter your Birth Date by selecting the Month, Day and Year from the drop down boxes.
- In the space provided type your Address.
- In the space provided type your City.
- In the space provided type your State.
- In the space provided, type your Zip Code.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Logon to your current account:
- Visit: www.cigna.com/login in your internet browser.
- In the space provided type in your current User Name.
- In the space provided type in your Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin using the tools.
Do you need help on myCigna.com? Take a site tour or view the myCigna video below. It will help you understand the tools available and guide you around myCigna.com. It will make managing your account faster and easier. You can learn to check your coverage, get claim statuses, find account balances, search for a doctor, update your address and much more.
Choose one of the two options below to get started.