Cigna is among the largest health insurance provided in the United States, but has grown into a global health service organization. They base their business practices on integrity, courage and excellence and have received many awards and honors over the years. Among those are the Gold Hermes, CRM Excellence Award, DALBAR Recognition for Excellence award and the Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles Platinum Award. This company has service centers that are available 24 hours a day and are associated with 1 million providers and facilities. The website provides their members with online search tools along with customer service to all of their members.
They want to make customer experiences with their company easy and reliable in ways that are personal and empathetic.
As a community they embrace their diverse, individual strengths as one team.
They push for a better tomorrow through innovation and hold themselves accountable.
They collaborate to build long-term solutions to increase value for all their customers, stakeholders and the company.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to search and locate a Doctor, Dentist, Hospital or Pharmacy Facility, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to search and find their location.
What you need to have available to Find a Provider with Cigna online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below search and locate a Doctor, Dentist, Hospital or Pharmacy Facility:
- Visit: www.cigna.com/ifp-providers in your internet browser.
- Under the “Find Providers for Individuals & Families” title, type in your “SEARCH LOCATION” in the field provided or click on the “Use my current location” link.
- Under “Select a Plan” click on the “Pick” button.
- Choose the Medical/Dentist Plan you are looking for by clicking the radio button next the selections available.
- Click the “Choose” button.
- In the space provided type the Name or Keyword that you are looking for.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Review the list of provided for your review.