Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-206-4697 / 1-800-442-7028 (TTY/TDD)
For Onsite Member Services Address:
1965 Ivy Creek Blvd
Durham, NC 27707
Open for Individual Open Enrollment Period Only Address (Nov. 1 – Jan. 31):
1968 Ivy Creek Blvd.
Building 250, 1st floor
Durham, NC 27707
This company has been largest insurer in this state since 1933. They are dedicated to making a health care system better. That is why they work with doctors, hospitals and others to bring our customers innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency, and help rein in costs. They employ more than 47,000 and serve more than 3.89 million customers. The BCBS NC PPO network of healthcare providers include 96% of medical doctors and 99% of all general acute-care hospitals.
The company and its employees work hard not only for their customers, but for the communities where they work and live. They accredited by the national Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), as a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. NCQA is the most widely-recognized accreditation program in the United States. They were named one the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to sign in or register and create a new BlueCross BlueShield North Carolina account online:
- internet access on your device
- personal details
Steps to register and create a new account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- In the section to the right of the page titled ” Blue Connect Member Login” click on the “Register Now” link.
- Choose who you are registering for my clicking the radio button next to the selections available.
- In the space provided type the Subscriber Id.
- In the space provided type the Registrant’s date of birth.
- In the space provided type the ZIP code.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until the registration is complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Login to your current account:
- Visit: www.bcbsnc.com in your internet browser.
- In the section to the right of the page titled “Blue Connect Member Login, type in the space provided your current user id.
- In the space provided type in your Password.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Begin to manage your account.