This company furnishes its customers with a substantial network of providers. They offer over 38,000 providers and 450 hospitals for their customers statewide.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to sign in or complete registration as a Producer with BlueCross BlueShield of Texas online:
- internet access
- BCBSTX producer number
- general lines license number
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register and create a new account:
- Visit the following the URL in your internet browser.
- In the section to the right of the page titled “Log in to Blue Access for Producers” click “Register Now”.
- In the space provided enter your BCBSTX Producer Number.
- In the space provided enter your General Lines License Number.
- In the space provided enter your ZIP Code on file with BCBSTX.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Login to your current account online:
- Visit: www.bcbstx.com/producer in your internet browser.
- Type in your current user id in the space provided in the top right hand area.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Begin using the tools.