Blue Access for Employers Department Customer Service / Internet Help Desk Contact Phone Number: 1-888-706-0583
General Information: 1-972-766-6900 / TDD: (800) 735-2989 (for the hearing-impaired)
This company is widely known as being on of the biggest providers of health insurance to large well known companies. They have kept their offices in local, to be able to provide claim processing in this state.
Reasons Employers should create an Blue Access online account:
- Gain access to safe and easy-to-use transactional tools which help you save time and reduce paperwork such as:
- Add or cancel employees & dependents.
- Verify eligibility.
- Make updates on plan coverage.
- Update employee and dependent’s personal information.
- View your current billing information.
- Request & print ID cards,
- Much more!
- Gain access to the Employer Resources section which has a large amount of important information to help you make the right decisions for your employees and business such as:
- Access Health and wellness program results and value stories.
- Access an Employee Communications section that includes BlueResource customized health and wellness communications materials.
- Access Brand, customer service and provider data.
- Read newsletters.
- Review government programs and regulations updates.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Register or Login as an Employer with BlueCross BlueShield of Texas online:
- internet access
- account number
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register and create a new account:
- Visit this link in your internet browser.
- In the section to the right of the page titled “Log in to Blue Access for Employers” click “Register Now”.
- Type your Account Number in the space provided.
- Type your Employer Name in the space provided.
- Type your City in the space provided.
- Choose your state from the drop down box.
- Type your Zip Code in the space provided.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Login to your current account:
- Visit: www.bcbstx.com/employer in your internet browser.
- Type in your current user id in the space provided in the top right hand area.
- Type in your Password in the space provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Begin using the tools.