Company Customer Service Contact Phone Number: 1-888-206-4697
This company has been providing the residents of North Carolina with health care insurance since 1933. As a nonprofit corporation, they are able to invest more money back into health and wellness programs that benefit their members.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Reasons to create an online Blue Connect Member account:
- View details of your plan benefits.
- Manage your claims.
- Review and/or make plan changes.
- Access billing and payment options.
- Gain access to personalized wellness programs.
- Receive exclusive online discounts.
- Get ID cards.
- Much more!
What you need to have available to Register or Login to BlueCross BlueShield of North Carolina online:
- internet access
- member ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register for a new account:
- Visit: the following URL in your internet browser.
- In the section to the right of the page titled ” Blue Connect Member Login” click on the “Register Now” link.
- Choose who you are registering for my clicking the radio button next to the selections available.
- In the space provided type the Subscriber Id.
- In the space provided type the Registrant’s date of birth.
- In the space provided type the ZIP code.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until the registration is complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Login to your current account:
- Visit: www.bcbsnc.com/memberservices in your internet browser.
- In the section to the right of the page titled “Blue Connect Member Login, type in the space provided your current user id.
- In the space provided type in your Password.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Begin to manage your account.