BlueCross BlueShield of Michigan initiated their insurance plans in this state in 1938. Over the years they have continued to make health insurance available to many people, expanding plans to fit individuals without group coverage. BCBS OF MI continues to make the health and well being of their customers a top priority. They do this by showing the value of generic drugs and creating programs that offer rewards for being healthier. In 2009 this company started a Patient Centered Medical Home Program.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to register with BlueCross BlueShield of Michigan online:
- internet access
- insurance ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register and create a new account online:
- Visit: www.bcbsm.com/signup in your internet browser.
- To the right of the page under the section titled “Not Registered?” click on “Get Started Now”.
- In the space provided, enter your Name
- Enter your Birth Date by selecting the Month, Day and Year from the drop down boxes.
- In the spaces provided, enter the last name on your ID card.
- In the space provided, enter your Enrollee ID or Contract Number.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.