Why use the OTC benefit?
- You Will Save Money — Members can get OTC items they need without spending money out of pocket. Get an allowance per each quarter to use on a wide range of health-related items such as cold remedies and personal care items.
- Easy Access — OTC orders are delivered straight to members’ homes. No need to drive anywhere.
- Save Your Time — One less trip to the pharmacy means members get to spend more time on what matters most.
- Shipping is FREE — There are no shipping or handling fees.
No Extra Costs!
These products are all provided at no extra cost but by using a credit / pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders will be shipped to their home at no extra charge.
Currently BCBS of Michigan allows their members to take advantage of their OTC benefit by going online. They make it possible for current eligible plan members to easily order items using their home delivery services. Members who are eligible for this health benefit program are able to order over-the-counter products online from the comfort of home by going online, calling an order in or mailing it in.
With this supplement benefit, their members can order items such as:
- Cough and cold allergy medicines
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Skin care
- & a lot more!
These products are all provided at no extra cost when part of an eligible plan. They simply use credits / a pre-determined allowance provided under the benefit. The orders are shipped to their home at no extra charge.
There are three ways that members of this program can submit their prescription orders:
- Eligible members can go online (see below on how to set up an account). This is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to order 24/7.
- Eligible members can call over the phone: 1-855-856-7878. TTY users, call 711
- Eligible members can order by mail.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You will need to make sure you check your plan’s Summary of Benefits of your personal current plan to confirm if a plan offers this benefit. If it does, you must also check the plan’s specific OTC allowance frequency, as it can be either monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount varies and depends on the plan. You may call the number provided at the beginning of this article for direction.
Only some plans include a quarterly allowance. The credits can be used to pay for select over-the-counter medications and supplies, including allergy medication, digestive health treatments, first aid supplies, pain relievers, and more. If your plan includes this benefit, review your Evidence of Coverage to find your exact quarterly allowance amount.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
NOTICE: This information is not a complete description of benefits available. Contact the company directly for more information about their plans.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a current account or activate a new online account and gain access to manage it online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Why do you need to register / sign in to a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network of Michigan Health Plan OTC account online?
- Online access to your OTC benefit is fast, easy and secure.
- Browse all the most up-to-date OTC products available
- Monitor your available balance while you shop
- Track your order and view your order history
- Manage your account
- Please note, this account & login is different from your Blue Cross member login.
What you need to register / sign in to a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network of Michigan Health Plan OTC account online:
- Internet Access
- Member ID information
- Personal information
- Email address
Below are the steps you need to follow to register for a new online account:
- Visit: http://bcbsm.conveyotcsolutions.com/ or click here in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the purple “Not Registered? Signup Now” button and you will be directed to: https://bcbsm.conveyotcsolutions.com/Account/Register
- Type in your First & Last Name in the fields provided.
- Type in your Health Plan Member ID in the field provided.
- Select your state.
- Input your date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in a valid email address in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a User Name & Password in the fields provided.
- Select your Security Questions and then provide the answers.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive a successful registration confirmation.
If you successfully registered you will receive an email verification showing that all is good with your registration. You will now have full access to your online account and can begin taking advantage of the BCBS Michigan OTC Convey Solutions online pharmacy benefits that your plan includes if you qualify.