Blue Cross of Blue Shield Louisiana was founded in 1934 and is the state of Louisiana’s oldest and largest health insurance company. For more than 75 years, their team has been committed to improving the lives and well-being of Louisianians by offering affordable and quality healthcare. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana provides group and individual health insurance plans, life and disability insurance and group voluntary products to more than 1.3 million Louisianians. One out of every four Louisianians is a Blue Cross member. In 2009, Blue Cross celebrated their 75th anniversary. In 2006, the company launched an in-house wellness program to help employees make healthier lifestyle choices. The Louisiana 2 Step program was launched in January 2007, followed by a child- friendly companion site, 2 Step 4 Kids, in March 2008
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you live in the state of Louisiana and are a Blue Cross Blue Shield member, broker, provider, or employer, review the steps below. Below we have proved a quick guide for you to access the Blue Shield of Arizona website.
What you need to have available to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana website:
- Internet access
- Other personal details and information
Follow these easy steps below to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana website:
- Go to: www.bcbsla.com
- Choose one of the of the following options available as you scroll down the page:
- To check out the available options, click on the “Find a Plan” button.
- To” Find a Doctor or a Drug”, click on the blue tab from the directory. Such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, or Behavioral. Then continue forward with the prompts to find the right healthcare provider.
- To find out more about Blue, click on the blue tab “About Blue” .
- To find out more about Conditions,Treatment, Drugs, Herbs, Supplements, Nutrition, Healthy Living, Health Centers etc click on the “Wellness” tab to access the Health Library.
- To login to BCBSLA click the “LogIn” tab in blue.
- To learn more, click on the “Learn More” tab in blue.
- To Shop for Plans, click on the green “Get a Quote” tab.