Department Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-821-2753
This history of this company can be traced back to 1934 but was officially formed by a merge in 1975. Today, they strive to help their members, providers and producers be prepared in case of natural disasters and provide their expertise and resources in these difficult times. They not only offer the residents of this state a large variety health insurance plans, but they also offer life and disability insurance and group voluntary plans. Their motto is “Your Health, Our Commitment” and they uphold to this commitment by providing their customers with wellness and preventive programs. The company has also worked hard to keep their customers educated on healthcare laws. They also have available many online tools to help them manage their coverage and personal information.
Reasons to complete registration and activate a new online account:
- Ask questions securely.
- Make coverage changes.
- Get an estimate of the cost of a medical procedure.
- Manage you claims such as filing one or checking on the status of a current claim.
- Replace your member ID card.
- Review your balance.
- Review your plan details.
- Gain access all your benefits and service tools.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can create a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to register and create Online Account Services with BlueCross BlueShield of Louisiana online:
- internet access
- insurance ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to register and create a new account:
- Visit: www.bcbsla.com/activate in your internet browser.
- In the space provided, type your Member ID.
- In the space provided, type your Pin.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
- Begin managing your account and using all the online service tools.