The ideology of this company is building healthier communities. They believe that the leading way to really support a community is by being active in the community so they are always searching out to partner up with organizations that know the needs of the community.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
If you are a current member, here are reasons you should create an online account:
- You will be able to review your benefits, account balances and claims status.
- You can order a replacement ID card or print a temporary card.
- You can view and print an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for a claim.
- You get access to your health documents.
- You will be able to search for and compare in-network doctors and hospitals using Provider Finder tool.
- You can use the Cost Estimator tool to research, estimate and compare costs of services and treatments from doctors, hospitals and other facilities that are based on your specific plan.
What you need to have available to Register or Sign In as a Member with BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois online:
- internet access
- insurance ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to register and create a new account:
- Visit: the following URL your internet browser.
- Under the section titled “Register for Blue Access for Members”.
- Click “Register Now”.
- Confirm that you have all needed information handy.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- In the space provided type your Name.
- Choose your Relationship to Subscriber from the drop down list.
- Enter your Birth Date by selecting the Month, Day and Year from the drop down boxes.
- In the space provided type your email address.
- In the space provided, type your Identification (ID) Number.
- In the space provided, type your Group Number.
- In the space provided, type your Home Zip Code.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
Follow these easy steps below to Logon and create a new account:
- Visit: www.bcbsil.com/member in your internet browser.
- Under the section titled “Register for Blue Access for Members” next to “Already a member” click on “Log in here”.
- In the space provided type in your current User Name.
- In the space provided type in your Password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Begin using the tools.