Blue Cross and Blue Shield system consist of 36 Independently operated Blue Cross Blue Shield member companies. With the 36 Independently and locally operated Blue Cross and Blue shield companies they deliver health insurance coverage for nearly 105 million members across the 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. They are also accepted by 90% of doctors and specialist in all 50 States. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia is dedicated to delivering better care to their members, providing greater value to their customer and helping improve the health of their communities. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia has 6 Local offices available for convenient local service.
NOTE: Please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you live in the state of Georgia and are Blue Cross Blue Shield member or want to become a member, review the steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Website.
What you need to have available to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Website:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to access the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Website:
- Visit: www.bcbsga.com
- Find the best option for you such as “Shop for Insurance”, “Health and Wellness” or “Resources”.
- If you are already a member, you can login on the right hand section under the “Member LogIn” and continue forward.
- If you are not a member you can find the”Register” button under the “Member LogIn” section and continue forward.
- Click on the “Health and Wellness” tab for helpful resources and Preventative Care.
- Click the “Resources” tab for helpful tools such as find a drug list that you can view, search and print. You can also find a doctor, search for urgent care or see a doctor online.
- Search for your claim status by inputting your claim # and click the blue “Search” button.