Company Phone Number: Federal Employees – 1-800-492-8872 / All Other Members – 1-800-292-8868
Corporate Office Address:
450 Riverchase Parkway East
Birmingham, Alabama 35244
This is a health insurance company that was founded in 1936 as the Hospital Service Corporation. The company name was later changed to Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Alabama. Its current headquarters are located in Birmingham, Alabama. BCBS Alabama. They are a part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. It employs 4,000 people and provides coverage to more than 3 million. Their goal is to provide quality, affordable healthcare coverage to each and every one of their members.
The offer the following types of plans:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your employee and personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Register or Login with BlueCross BlueShield of Alabama online:
- internet access
- Member insurance ID card
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Register and create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your browser.
- Click on the “Need to register for myBlueCross?” link.
- Enter the required information:
- Social Security Number (Last 4 Numbers Only)
- Group Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Click the “NEXT STEP” button.
- Continue to provide the needed information and move forward until the registration is complete.
Follow these easy steps below to login to your current account online:
- Visit: www.bcbsal.org/customeraccess in your internet browser.
- Type in your myBlueCross Member username in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click the “LOGIN” button.
- Begin to manage your online account.