Department Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-630-2583
This company has a history that goes back over 80 years. If you would like to purchase some health insurance coverage, the first place to start is with a free plan comparison or review. These can be processed online or over the telephone. If you visit their website, you can receive as many quotes as you need and keep shopping until you find the policy that you are really looking for. It doesn’t matter the amount of coverage that you need, they have the prices that you want and need. Check it out for yourself for free by going online. No matter what state you live in you can review the plans available.
Reasons to choose this company:
- They have established a trust history that dates back for more than 80 years.
- Coverage in all 50 states is available.
- They are accepted by most Doctors & Hospitals
- They make every effort to keep the Provider Finder “up-to-date”.
They offer Global Coverage:
Coverage to individuals who permanently reside outside the United States.
Other options are available for healthcare coverage during short-term and long-term travels.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you would like to receive a free quote online, review the steps below. Below we have proved a quick guide for you to create an online request for any state.
What you need to have available to submit a request:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to receive a Free Quote with BlueCross BlueShield online:
- Visit: www.bcbs.com/shop-for-health-insurance in your browser.
- Under the section titled “Shop for Insurance”, type in your zip code in the space provided OR select your state.
- Click on the “GO” button.
- You should then be redirected to the appropriate website for the state you are located in.
- To receive your completed quote online, provide any other requested information and continue to move forward.