This company was founded in 1999 and they also offer the following types of services:
- Emergency Care
- Primary Care
- Hospital Care
- Hospice Care
- Long-term/home Care
- Outpatient Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand. Once you login, you can do the following:
- Send secure messages to your providers.
- Review you and your family’s health information.
- View lab results.
- View prescribed medications.
- View X-rays and other medical imaging reports.
- View discharge instructions after your visit to the hospital.
What you need to have available to register and activate a new Banner Health Patient Login Portal or MyBanner account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the registration to create a new account online:
- Visit this link in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the link titled “Self-enroll and create an account”.
- Type in your first and last name in the fields provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Choose how you would prefer to verify your account: by social security number or your email address and provided the corresponding information in the field provided.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information until you finish the registration and receive a confirmation of completion.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current Banner Health Patient Login Portal or MyBanner Client who needs to access the account Login Portal online:
- Visit: www.bannerhealth.com/patients/mybanner-patient-portal in your internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Login now” link.
- Type in your email address or username in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button and continue to move forward and manage your online account.