Customer Service Phone Number: (480) 684-6000 or (855) 355-6500
Banner Health was first started in 1999 and provides it clients with assistance with the following Health Care Assistance:
- Outpatient Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
If you are a new client or an existing one, you will want to create a online account. Below we have provided a quick guide with links to get you to the correct site. Once you have created or have signed in to the account online here are a few of the tasks you can complete:
- Send secure messages to your providers such as:
- Banner Medical Group
- Banner – University Medical Group
- Banner MD Anderson provider
- Review you and your family’s health information such as:
- blood pressure
- much more
- View lab results.
- View prescribed medications.
- View X-rays and other medical imaging reports.
- View discharge instructions after your visit to the hospital or emergency room department.
steps for a NEW MyBanner client account registration:
- Visit: https://mybanner.iqhealth.com/self-enroll/ on your device.
- Type in your first and last name in the fields provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Choose how you would prefer to verify your account: by social security number or your email address and provided the corresponding information in the field provided.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information
- Be sure to verify that all account information such as personal info is correct before submitting.
- Submit and receive a confirmation of completion.
steps for EXISTING MyBanner clients to log in:
- Visit: https://www.bannerhealth.com/patients/mybanner-patient-portal in your internet browser on your device or click here.
- Type in your email address or username in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” and continue to move forward and manage your online account.
- Confirm all personal details are correct. If not contact customer service.
If you are a Patient looking for a specific page we have provided quick links to sign in to these pages below
Patient Center Login Pages
- Bill Pay
- Billing Information
- Classes and Events
- Financial Assistance
- Medical Records
- Patient Registration