This life insurance company was created in 1850 but it wasn’t until 1853 that the Annuity department separated and became incorporated. They have provided members with the ability to manage their benefits and health online through their secure Aetna Navigator Member website. Those who register will also gain access to tools that will help them to better understand the details of their health benefits and insurance plan. This secure website was created to help customers take fast action to make the most of their plan, manage medical costs, become and stay healthy, and be in charge.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to create a logon or sign in to the website online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to create a logon to the website online:
- Visit the following URL in your internet browser.
- Click on the blue “Sign Up Now” button.
- Next, type in your member ID number that is found on your member card OR click on the above radio button to change it to social security number if you do not have your card on hand
- In the spaces provided, type in your name.
- In the spaces provided, input your date of birth.
- In the space provided, type in your zip code on file with Aetna.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- On the “Create a Secure Log In” page, proceed to provide all the requested information.
- On the “Preferences” page, proceed to provide all the requested information.
- On the “Terms & Conditions” page, proceed to provide all the requested information.
- On the “Profile” page, proceed to provide all the requested information.
- To complete the registration, move forward until you are logged in or have received your confirmation.
Follow these easy steps below to sign in online:
- Visit: www.aetnanavigator.com in your internet browser.
- In the spaces provided, type in your current user name and password.
- Click on the “SECURE LOG IN” button.