General Customer Service Phone Number: 972-374-5200
NOTE: Call the Member Services number on your ID card for personalized service or you may log in to your personal secure account and choose “Contact Us” to get phone number and email options.
The history of this company can be traced back to 1853. They are headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut. As a member, you can register to create a new online account to manage the following:
- Refill a prescription
- Review and manage claims
- Access your member ID card
- View your health record
- Get disability claim support
- Review your limits and balances for your deductible and coinsurance
- Review your health expense funds balance
- File complaints and appeals
- Join available health and wellness programs
- Search for and locate a nearby doctor, hospital or pharmacy
You may also find more information at this website link: https://www.aetna.com/individuals-families/using-your-aetna-benefits/secure-member-account.html
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Aetna Secure Member Account
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW member who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Register” button located in the “First-time users” section.
- Select either Member ID (you can find your Member ID on your ID card, Welcome Letter, or any EOB you received from Aetna) or Social Security number to use for signing up.
- Type in your first name in the field provided.
- Type in your last name in the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details where you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT member who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: www.aetna.com/navigator in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User name in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Secure Log In” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Download Aetna Mobile App:
Reasons to download the app: You will be able manage your benefits and understand your health plan from anywhere / on the go with their free mobile apps. You will also be able to access important health plan information, find and locate doctors nearby, pay your claims and more. This will all be done securely and conveniently from your phone with the app. Make your health care and life simpler with the app built just for you as an active member.
- Visit: https://www.aetna.com/individuals-families/using-your-aetna-benefits/aetna-mobile.html in an internet browser on your device.
- Select the correct download for your device OR you can text “Apps” to 23862 (data and messaging rates may apply).