This company was founded in 1853 in Hartford, CT. The name was based on the most activate volcano that was 11,000-foot tall in Sicily, Mt. Etna. They have a Navigator secure member website that gives customers the ability to manage both their plans and health online. Members may also order medications online, set up mail service preferences, check up on an order’s status, view their prescription history, and much more. Others services are given such as access review detailed claims information for every family member, check on a claim’s status, and downloadable claims documents. Access to their account are available 24/7. Even more features included when going online are:
- Create health goals and track them.
- Save personal health history and share it with others.
- Tools to compare costs for office visits, tests and procedures.
- Tips to save money on health-related products and services.
- Ability to research prescription drugs.
- Receive forms online.
- Order ID cards.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Another benefit to creating an account is that you can securely use of DocFind to locate and find a doctor or you can simply go online as a guest.
If you need to access to the login or register page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to use DocFind online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below search the Aetna Directory of Health Care Professionals online:
- Visit the following URL in your internet browser.
- Type in the location zip, city, country or state in the field provided and then click on the “Search” button.
Follow these easy steps below create a new account online and then perform a secure search:
- Visit the same site as above in your internet browser.
- Click on the “Register Now” button.
- Provide all the information required to create a new account.
Follow these easy steps below to search securely by logging in online:
- Visit: www.aetna.com/docfind in your internet browser.
- Click on the “Login to Secure Site” button
- In the space provided, type in your user name.
- In the space provided, type in your current password.
- Click on the “SECURE LOG IN” button