Company General Contact Phone Number: 1-800-382-5729 / TTY/TDD 711 for the hearing impaired / Technical Support at 1-800-344-7620
- Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (EST)
- Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (EST)
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Company Address: 2060 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44115-1355
This companys’ history can be traced back to 1934. They have their headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. They offer the following types of products:
- Short Term Health Plans
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Individual Term Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
“We’re the oldest and largest health insurer in the state and have been providing quality products and services for more than 80 years.– Medical Mutual
Being an Ohio-based company means more than just having offices in major cities. We have an important role in making Ohio a great place to live and work. “
As a new My Health Plan Member, you can create an online account to manage the following:
- Manage Your Claims
- Manage Payments
- View Your Plan Benefits
- Manage Wellness Programs
- Use Money Saving Tool
- Get Money Saving Tips
- Receive Exclusive Members-only Offers
- Get Fitness Tips
- View Nutrition & Dieting Information
- Get Preventive Care Information
- Gain access to the following programs:
- Tobacco Cessation Program which helps tobacco users stop the habit.
- Weight Watchers Program
- Member Discounts such as:
- hearing aids
- baby products
- drugstore items
- much more
- Fitness Discounts on memberships to local and national fitness clubs.
- Disease Management Program for:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Maternity Program
- Health Resource Center
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the “Verify Receipt of ID card” page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can complete verification online. Be sure you have your personal information on hand along with your ID card.
Medical Mutual Verify ID Card Online Steps:
- Visit https://member.medmutual.com/verify on the internet on your device.
- Type in your Identification Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Policyholder’s Date of birth in the field provided.
- Type in the Email Address on file in the field provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to complete verification of your new ID card.
“We’ve been a trusted insurer for more than 80 years. As a mutual company, we operate for the benefit of our members without needing to meet the demands of stockholders or Wall Street analysts. Instead, we focus on developing products and services that allow us to better serve our customers and the communities around us and help our members achieve their best possible health and quality of life.”– Medical Mutual
Download the Mobile App
With the mobile app, you will be able to manage your health plan right from your device and perform the following tasks:
- Allow your GPS to find the closest in-network provider and get directions from your current location.
- Request to have a copy of your ID card faxed to emailed to you.
- View the following:
- Your deductible
- Out-of-pocket spending amounts
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.