Producer Help Desk Support Phone Number: 1-888-381-8581
The history of this company dates back to 1977. Today, UnitedHealthcare offers their producers access to a free and secure online management tool called Landmark Electronic Application Navigator (LEAN).
This company is committed to protecting the data of their producers so they began using Optum ID, a double authentication system. The authentication process provides a secure single login that allows them to connect with any application using an Optum ID. Producers will need to create an Optum ID in order to log in to Jarvis which will then provide access to LEAN. They will only need to register for an Optum ID once in Jarvis and then they can use it to access or connect any other associated applications. If you are new to using Jarvis read this article for more information.
Lean is the way that producers with United Healthcare submit applications. Here is a list of reasons why as a producer you should to use this tool:
- It will automatically determine the correct election period when online.
- Better accuracy and less errors when processing applications.
- All plans are available for enrollment.
- Producers can use the signature capture tool which is a touch- enabled. No signature pad is required and you can even request signatures remotely after an appointment.
- Take applications whether you’re online or offline.
- Access the provider search directory website.
- Enrolling members will be faster.
- It can be used on mobile tablets and computers.
- Producers will use the same login as Jarvis.
- You will not be able to sell in unlicensed states.
- Save paper and store applications digitally.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Steps if you are a CURRENT producer looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Log in with Optum ID” button.
- Type in your Optum ID or email address in the field provided.
- Type in your current Password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Proceed forward and begin managing your current online account.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a current producer who needs to register and create a new account:
- Visit: www.uhcjarvis.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Under the “Don’t have an Optum ID?” question click on the “Register” link.
- Type in your name in the fields provided.
- Type in your email address in the field provided.
- Create and type in an Optum ID and Password in the fields provided.
- Select your security questions and then type in the corresponding answers into the fields provided.
- Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will receive an email from Optum. Note: The Confirmation code WILL expire. If you do not respond before the code expires, you will need to request another code.
- From within the email provided: Select the Activate my Optum ID link in the email you received OR select the enter the 10-digit activation code link.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account. If the registration / enrollment has been completed successfully, you will be able to login.
The LEAN mobile app is also available for download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
NOTE: You will need to create an Offline PIN. The mobile app will require you to set up an offline PIN the first time you log in online.