HRdirect Phone Number: (800) 561-0861 (United States)
Benefits and Enrollment Questions Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-561-0861, Option 1
This company was founded in 1977. Their headquarters are located in Minnetonka, Minnesota. They take care of their clients and consumers by providing two unique platforms:
- This platform provides health care coverage and benefits services.
- This platform provides information and technology-enabled health services.
They offer their employees the opportunity to complete enrollment in the following:
- Dependent Life AD&D
- 401(k) Plans
- Employee Supplemental Life AD&D
- Basic Life AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts (HSAs)
- Executive Savings Plan
- Employe Stock Purchase Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- & More!
Other Benefits include:
- Rally for Health:
- earn money for finishing certain health tasks
- Start and finish the online health survey.
- Keep track of your financial rewards and Rally coins.
- Complete missions and challenges to support your wellbeing.
- The Well:
- An on-site clinic and health and wellness resource.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provided phone over the phone or in person with the following:
- Family and marriage difficulties
- Alcohol and substance use/misuse
- Emotional Problems
- and more
- Paid Time Off / PTO Purchase
- Voluntary Benefits
- Wellness Programs / Healthy Living programs include:
- Virtual Visits
- Healthy Savings Program
- Real Appeal
- Quit for Life
- Maternity Support
- Wellhop for Mom & Baby
- Neonatal Resource Services (NRS)
- Milk Stork
- Orthopedic Health Support
- Cancer Support
- Kidney Support
- Commuter Reimbursements
- Employee Discounts such as:
- Cell / mobile phone discounts
- Child care / daycare discounts
- Retail discounts
- Travel discounts (hotel, airfare, rental car, etc.)
- Software discounts (Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Theme parks and attractions ticket discounts
- Healthy living, fitness, gym and wellness discounts
- Many more!
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Donate to a non-profit organization and they will match it.
- Solution for Caregivers which offers help when you face the challenges and difficult decisions associated with caring for a parent or aging family member at either free and/or reduced-rate services.
- On- site Fitness Resources at some locations such as:
- Walking Paths
- Group Exercise Classes
- Bike Racks
- Bright Horizons Back Up Care (only for Minnesota residents)
- Bright Horizons Additional Family Supports (previously called CareDirect)
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to your UnitedHealth Group / United Healthcare HUB Online Account Steps
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
NOTE: The Hub provides information about employee benefits, see below to receive access to sign in or you can visit http://benefitsinfo.uhg.com/uhg/ for more information.
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to access the HUB account login page:
- Visit https://hub.unitedhealthgroup.com on your device.
- Type in your Employee ID
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Continue to move forward and review the information provided after you have logged in.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to your UnitedHealth Group NEW Employee BenefitsOnline Account Steps
They also offer their employees access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows their employees to enroll and manage their benefits.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to enroll and create a new health and welfare account or access your current account:
- Visit: https://benefitsenroll.uhg.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Type in your Employee ID and then click on the “Login” button.
- Keep moving forward and provide all the required information to complete the enrollment / registration for a new online account.
If the registration / enrollment has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
“New EmployeesUnitedHealth Group
When to Enroll
You have 30 days from your hire date to enroll. This is referred to as your initial enrollment deadline. You become eligible for most benefits on the first day of the month following your hire date.”
Other helpful links:
HRdirect Internal: https://hub.uhg.com/sites/hub/Resources/Human- Capital-Help/Pages/default.aspx
HRdirect External: https://hub.unitedhealthgroup.com/sites/hub/ Resources/Human-Capital-Help/Pages/default.aspx
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Phone Number: (866) 781-6396 (United States)
Employees who are outside of the United States can find information on the EAP for their country at https://hub.uhg.com/sites/hub/ Resources/Human-Capital-Help/Pages/default.aspx.