The history of this company dates back to 1869 when it was founded in Lower Manhattan, New York by Marcus Goldman. He began by purchasing and selling promissory notes as a broker.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Healthcare and Medical Insurance such as: medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability, life, accidental death, labor accident and business travel accident insurance.
Other Benefits may Include (Depending on Location):
- Holiday & Vacation Policies
- Retirement Planning
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Global Medical, Security and Travel Assistance
- Workplace Ergonomics Program
- State-Of-The-Art on-site health centers in certain offices OR eligible employees are typically reimbursed for fees paid for a fitness club membership or activity (up to a pre-approved amount)
- Childcare / Family Care
- Leave of Absence
- Support for education
- Reimbursement for certain entertainment, meals, communication and transportation
- Flexible Working options
- Employee Special Investment Program: provides funds to eligible employees who are qualified investors
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/benefits-wellness-compensation.html.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Goldman Sachs Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps