Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Phone Number: 1-877-972-4346 / 1-877-9SCHEIN – The Team Benefit Center
The history of this company dates back to 1932 when it was founded originally in Queens, New York by Henry Schein and his wife, Esther. Today, they have grown to have over 19,000 employees spread across the globe. They are headquartered in Melville, New York.
As an Employee, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Income Protection
- Work Life Assistance Program
- Educational /Training Benefits
- Worldwide Scholarship Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
- TeamHealth: a program designed to educate Team Schein members about their health and well-being through wellness screenings and a personal health risk assessment (HRA) such as:
- Activity challenges
- Blood Pressure screens
- Cholesterol screening
- Eye exams
- Influenza vaccinations
- Oral Cancer screening
- Hearing tests
- Skin cancer screening
- Spirometric screening
- Thyroid screening
- Diabetes screening
- Glucose screening
- Health Bulletins
- Lunch time yoga
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://www.henryschein.com/us-en/corporate/career/default.aspx.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Henry Schein Inc. Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0840.upoint.alight.com/web/upcba/login?tgtSite=16144 in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.