Employee Health Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-844-474-6641 – Benefits Center
Visit: https://www.paypalbenefits.com/resources/contacts/us to view the website and contact numbers for each health benefit you need assistance with.
The history of this company dates started in 1998 when it was founded. Their services are available in over 200 markets across the globe, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. They have corporate headquarters in California and Worldwide Operations in Nebraska.
As an Employee, you can participate in several health benefits programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Prescription Drugs
- Health Savings Account
- HMO Medical Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Group Legal
- Life & Accident Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
Other Benefits Include:
- Time Off
- Education Assistance Program
- Vida Wellness Coaching
- Real Appeal Weight Loss Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Virtual Mental Health Visits
- Manage Stress
- Milk Stork For New Moms
- Developmental Assistance
- Dependent Care FSA
- Child and Elderly Care Resources
- Fertility Benefits
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link: https://www.paypalbenefits.com/us/ybr/.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to manage your benefits, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a PayPal Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details when you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: https://leplb0470.portal.hewitt.com/web/paypal/login in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.