They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
Benefits will vary.
Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status. You may also find more information at this website link.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.