Employee Insurance Benefits Customer Service Representative Center Phone Number: 1-800‐622‐5501 or 718‐354‐1344 for those outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
General Customer Service Phone Number: 281-293-1000
The history of ConocoPhillips can be traced back to 1875 when Continental Oil and Transportation was founded by Isaac Elder Blake. In 1917 Phillips Petroleum Company was founded two Brothers Frank and L.E. Phillips. They were headquartered in Bartlesville, OK.
It was in 1929 that Marland Oil merged with Continental Oil and Transportation Co., to form a new company called Continental Oil Company (Conoco). In 2002, Conoco and Phillips officially merged. The new company, ConocoPhillips, is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
As an Employee within the United States, you can participate in several benefit programs once you become eligible. You can enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Accidental Death Coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
Other Benefits Include:
- Compensation – overtime, annual cash bonus, stock upgrades & annual salary adjustment opportunities
- Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off for vacation, holidays and family illness
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HCFSA)
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
NOTE: Benefits will vary. Eligibility for some programs is dependent on job type, workgroup, and employment status.
To learn more about their benefits visit: http://careers.conocophillips.com/why-choose/benefits/. Find out more information for Australia, Canada, China, Indonesia, Norway, United Kingdom and the United States.
They also offer their employees / staff members access to an online account. This is a free service for employees that need review and/or manage their benefits account online. Employees should create a online account so that they are able to do the following:
- Print out a temporary medical plan ID card.
- Update life insurance beneficiaries.
- Review plan information and benefit options.
- Complete Benefit Transactions.
- Update Dependent Details.
- Access and use the “Find a doctor” in your plan tool.
- Enroll in benefit plans quickly and easily when annual enrollment arrives or when you become newly eligible for benefits.
- Make needed changes to your coverage due to a qualified status change.
- Access provider and facility directories.
- Access treatment information.
- Check your paycheck to ensure your benefit plan deductions are accurate.
- Much more!
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can log in to an activate account or activate a new online account. Be sure you have your employee and/or personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a ConocoPhillips Employee / Staff Member Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Online Account Steps
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW RETIRED employee who needs to create a new account:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Click on the “Are you a new user?” link.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number into the field provided.
- Input your date of birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Continue to move forward and provide all the required information to create your new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details where you can then start to manage or review your account details.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a CURRENT Retired employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page:
- Visit: http://digital.alight.com/conocophillips in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided.
- Type in your password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Log On” button.
- Proceed to move forward and manage your current online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a Active or Current employee who needs to access the account Sign In Page while away from work:
- Visit this link: From Home in an internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User Name in the field provided.
- Type in your current password in the field provided.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Proceed to move forward to manage and access your account online.
Current Employees may contact the IT Service Desk at 866-322-2825 for assistance.
YBR Single Sign-on (Current Employees) Seamlessly may access their YBR account with your ConocoPhillips network user ID and password. You will not need an additional YBR password if you log on through HR Express or hr.conocophillips.com.