Benefits and Enrollment Questions Customer Service Support Phone Number: 1-800-561-0861, Option 1
The history of this company can be traced back to 1977. It is based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. They serve clients and consumers using two different platforms:
- UnitedHealthcare which offers health care coverage and benefits services.
- OPTUM which offers information and technology-enabled health services.
They offer their employees the opportunity to enroll in the following:
- 401(k) Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Health Saving Accounts (HSAs)
- Executive Savings Plan
- Employe Stock Purchase Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- & More!
Other Benefits include:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provided phone over the phone or in person with the following:
- Family and marriage difficulties
- Alcohol and substance use/misuse
- Emotional Problems
- and more
- Paid Time Off / PTO Purchase
- Voluntary Benefits
- Commuter Reimbursements
- Employee Discounts such as:
- Cell / mobile phone discounts
- Child care / daycare discounts
- Retail discounts
- Travel discounts (hotel, airfare, rental car, etc.)
- Software discounts (Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
- Theme parks and attractions ticket discounts
- Healthy living, fitness, gym and wellness discounts
- Many more!
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Solution for Caregivers which offers free and reduced-rate services to help you face the challenges and difficult decisions associated with caring for a parent or aging family member
- On- site Fitness Resources at some locations such as:
- Walking Paths
- Group Exercise Classes
- Bike Racks
- Bright Horizons Back Up Care (only for Minnesota residents)
- Bright Horizons Additional Family Supports (previously called CareDirect)
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to your UnitedHealth Group Employee Benefits Online Account Steps
Today, they offer their employees access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows their employees to enroll and manage their benefits.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW employee who needs to enroll and create a new health and welfare account or access your current account:
- Visit: https://benefitsenroll.uhg.com on your device in an internet browser.
- Type in your Employee ID and then click on the “Login” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the enrollment / registration for a new online account.
If your registration / enrollment has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details. Then you can manage or review your account details.
NOTE: The Hub will provide more details about employee benefits, see below to get access to sign in or you can visit http://benefitsinfo.uhg.com/uhg/ for more information.
“New EmployeesUnitedHealth Group
You are eligible for most benefits if you meet the following criteria:
Regular full-time employees working 35 or more hours per week
Regular part-time employees working 20-34 hours per week; must be regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week
Regular, part-time employees working fewer than 20 hours per week are eligible for Vision, Basic Life Insurance with Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and the Employee Assistance Program.”
Follow these easy steps below if you are an employee who needs to access the HUB account login page:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Type in your Employee ID
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Continue to move forward and review the information provided after you have logged in.