General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-335-1407 (TTY: 711)
NOTE: For personalized customer service call the Member Services at the number located on your ID card.
To shop or enroll for a Medicare Advantage (Part C) plan or Medicare prescription drug (Part D) plan call: 1-855-335-1407
To shop or enroll for a Medicare Supplement plan call: 1-844-795-3428
To shop or enroll for coverage through an employer or plan administrator call: 1-800-307-4830
The company’s history goes back to the year of 1853. You can find their headquarters in Hartford, Connecticut.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the medicare comparison page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can access the page to make comparisons and shop around. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Aetna Secure Member Account
Follow these easy steps below if you would like to view and compare plans:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Click on the “View plans” button.
- Select your county – located next to the zip code field.
- Choose what type of coverage are you looking for from the choices provided (you may select more than one).
- Answer the questions about your age range and current health conditions if they appear (note: these do not appear on every selection).
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- OPTIONAL: choose to add drugs that you prefer.
- Review the information you provided and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Review the comparison provided for you.
Follow these easy steps below if you would like to answer a few questions to find the right coverage:
- Visit: http://www.aetnamedicare.com in an internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Answer a few questions” button located under the “Find the right plan for you” section.
- Click on the “Start now” button.
- Select WHAT type of coverage you are looking for:
- Interest in benefits that cover hospital stays and doctor visits.
- Interest in benefits that cover hospital stays and doctor visits AND extra programs such as gym memberships and dental coverage.
- Continue to move forward and make the appropriate selections that you prefer to find the comparison that fits your needs.
Current Member Resources:
- Make payment – submit a one time payment or set up automatic recurring monthly payments.
- Access forms – forms for claims, reimbursement, enrollment, prescription drugs and other forms.
- Manage claims – login to your current account to view the status of claims and reimbursements. This is for medicare members only. Note: having an online account allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Refill prescriptions
- Search and locate doctors, hospitals and other providers that accept your plan
- Access your member ID card
- Manage your claims