General Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-335-1407 (TTY: 711)
NOTE: For personalized customer service call the Member Services at the number located on your ID card.
To shop or enroll for a Medicare Advantage (Part C) plan or Medicare prescription drug (Part D) plan call: 1-855-335-1407
To shop or enroll for a Medicare Supplement plan call: 1-844-795-3428
To shop or enroll for coverage through an employer or plan administrator call: 1-800-307-4830
The company’s history goes back to the year of 1853. You can find their headquarters in Hartford, Connecticut.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the medicare comparison page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can access the page to make comparisons and shop around. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Sign In / Register / Enroll to a Aetna Secure Member Account
Follow these easy steps below if you would like to view and compare plans:
- Visit this link on your device.
- Type in your zip code in the field provided.
- Click on the “View plans” button.
- Select your county – located next to the zip code field.
- Choose what type of coverage are you looking for from the choices provided (you may select more than one).
- Answer the questions about your age range and current health conditions if they appear (note: these do not appear on every selection).
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- OPTIONAL: choose to add drugs that you prefer.
- Review the information you provided and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Review the comparison provided for you.
Follow these easy steps below if you would like to answer a few questions to find the right coverage:
- Visit: http://www.aetnamedicare.com in an internet browser on your device.
- Click on the “Answer a few questions” button located under the “Find the right plan for you” section.
- Click on the “Start now” button.
- Select WHAT type of coverage you are looking for:
- Interest in benefits that cover hospital stays and doctor visits.
- Interest in benefits that cover hospital stays and doctor visits AND extra programs such as gym memberships and dental coverage.
- Continue to move forward and make the appropriate selections that your prefer to find the comparison that fit your needs.
Current Member Resources:
- Make payment – submit a one time payment or set up automatic recurring monthly payments.
- Access forms – forms for claims, reimbursement, enrollment, prescription drugs and other forms.
- Manage claims – login to your current account to view the status of claims and reimbursements. This is for medicare members only. Note: having an online account allows you to preform the following tasks:
- Refill prescriptions
- Search and locate doctors, hospitals and other providers that accept your plan
- Access your member ID card
- Manage your claims