General Customer Service Phone Number:
This medical center was founded in 1955 but it can trace its history back to 1903. The University of Mississippi Medical Center is an all-inclusive system that welcomes anyone with different backgrounds, this includes differences in race, income, religion, and social status. They are in Jackson, Mississippi and operate as the only academic health science center in the state. The seven science schools specialize in pharmacy, nursing, health related professions, dentistry, medicine, population health, and graduate studies.
UMMC is comprised of six hospitals:
- University Hospital
- Wallace R. Conerly Critical Care Hospital
- Winfred L. Wiser Hospital for Women and Infants
- Children’s of Mississippi
- Holmes County Hospital
- UMMC Grenada
Did you know?
In addition, you could also receive care at over 20 clinics located throughout the state. Some of their specialty services include, primary care, pediatrics, surgery, labor & delivery, women’s care, physical therapy, family medicine, radiology, home health, and more. When visiting UMMC you will quickly see their efforts in eliminating differences with health status in order to promote a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called MyChart Grady.
It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Refill medications / prescriptions.
- View and manage lab results.
- Manage and pay billing statements.
- View and manage appointments.
- Review outpatient procedures.
- Track your health issues.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- View medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to a University Of Mississippi / UMMC MyChart account:
- Personal information
- Internet connection on your device
- An activation code (see below on how to get one if you do not have one yet)