Company Customer Service Phone Number: 415-514-6000
The University of California, San Francisco Medical Center is driven by three main factors: education, research, and patient care. With these in mind, they have become the #1 hospital in California, according to U.S. News & World Report. The three main clinical sites are as followed:
- UCSF Helen Diller Medical Center at Parnassus Heights
- UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay
- Mount Zion Hospital
Throughout these locations and among one of their 100 different programs, clinics, and centers you could find treatment available ranging from primary care, cancer, heart & vascular, neurology & neurosurgery, organ transplants, orthopedics, and women’s health. To receive primary health care services, you could visit any other the other following locations:
- Center for Geriatric Care
- Family Medicine Center at Lakeshore
- General Internal Medicine at Post Street
- General Internal Medicine at Sutter Street
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Primary Care at China Basin – Berry Street
- Primary Care at China Basin – Waterfront
- Primary Care at Laurel Village
- Screening and Acute Care
- Women’s Health Primary Care at Mount Zion
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called MyChart allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- Check on lab results.
- Graph you trends.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Steps to sign in / register / enroll into an UCSF MyChart online account:
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you already have an ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “I Have an Activation Code” button located in the “Create Account” section to the right hand area of the page and you will be redirected to this page: https://ucsfmychart.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ucsfmychart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided. (This is a unique number assigned to you when you registered in the clinic. This number helps staff in the clinic to quickly identify your medical record. If you do not know your Medical Record Number you can find it on an After Visit Summary (AVS), a Billing Statement or you can call MyChart Customer Support at the number provided at the beginning of this article.)
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After step two from above, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE”‘ button under the NO ACTIVATION CODE? section to the right hand area of the page OR click on this link and then click on the green “I Need an Activation Code” button. Either way you should be redirected here: https://ucsfmychart.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/ucsfmychart/signup
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the request for a new activation code.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://www.ucsfhealth.org/ucsfmychart/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.