Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 206-320-4278 / 1-877-240-4474
Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number or Polyclinic Patients: 206-320-6767 / 1-855-322-6767
206-386-6000 – First Hill
206-320-2000 – Cherry Hill
206-782-2700 – Ballard
425-313-4000 – Issaquah
425-640-4000 – Edmonds
206-386-6000 – Mill Creek & Redmond
Swedish Access Line – 1-800-SWEDISH / TDD/TTY line: 206-386-2022
This information is for the following Swedish locations:
- Medical Group
- Minor & James Medical
- The Polyclinic
- Orthopedics Physician Associates (OPA)
- Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Seattle Premier Health
- Radia Imaging Center
- PET/CT at Swedish Cancer Institute
- Minor and James Medical
- Hospital Campuses
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Medical Groups
This company was founded in 1910. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“Swedish has been at the forefront of patient safety and care quality. When founder Dr. Nils Johanson arrived in Seattle more than a century ago, he quickly discovered there were no hospitals that lived up to his standards for care quality and sterile technique. And so he created one. Dr. Johanson’s legacy and leadership live on today at Swedish, where our highest priority continues to be on quality and safety for every patient.”– Swedish
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article.
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 60 days.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.swedish.org/mychart on your device.
- Click on the “REGISTER OR LOG IN TO MYCHART” button.
- Click on the “Log in to MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call 206-320-5300 or 1-877-406-0438 OR
- If you wish to pay your bill by mail, send to:
PO BOX 660354
DALLAS, TX 75266-0354
They also accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover when paying online. You can pay as a guest online by clicking here.
“Swedish is the largest nonprofit health care provider in the greater Seattle area with five hospital campuses: First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah. We also have ambulatory care centers in Redmond and Mill Creek, and a network of more than 100 primary care and specialty clinics throughout the greater Puget Sound area.”– Swedish
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.