Company Website Technical Customer Support Phone Number: 1-573-331-5024
General Customer Service Phone Number: 573-331-3000
This is a for-profit healthcare services company based in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. The Saint Francis Healthcare System provides services every day of the week for 24 hours a day for over 715,000 people. Their mailing address is:
211 Saint Francis Drive
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
You can receive anywhere from general medical to surgical care at this medical center. They are a Catholic-based medical center that focuses on offering the best quality of care to patients and support to family members. Some of the services they offer include:
- Behavioral Health
- Children’s Counseling
- Health and Workplace Safety
- Heart Care
- Imaging Services
- Maternity Care
- Rehabilitation Services
- Women’s Health
- Radiation Oncology
- Wound Care
What separates them from others is the care for their patients as a whole; this includes not only the body but the mind and spirit as well. In addition, they are strongly devoted to elevating the health of the surrounding communities. This is carried out through one of their Community Benefit programs. Overall this Medical Center is very united within its own facility and surrounding areas.
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. Their online portal is called the Saint Francis Healthcare MyChart. It allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Get medical advice from a professional.
- Manage your appointments.
- Email and message your provider.
- Set up and update your contact information or insurance information.
- View prescription medication and get refills.
- View lab test results.
- Pay your medical bill / make payment to your accounts.
- Review and update your personal health records.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you will need to create or sign in to your Saint Francis Healthcare Medical Center MyChart account:
- internet connection on your device
- personal information
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button to be redirected here: https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/accesscheck.asp.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided. (If you do not have one, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located under the “No Activation Code? question at the to be redirected here: https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/signup. You will then need to provide the required information to receive an activation code before moving forward to step 4. Your activation code will expire after 30 days and is no longer valid after the first time you use it. If you still have problems, you can call the first phone number provided at the beginning of this article.)
- Type in your Zip Code in the field provided.
- Input your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.sfmc.net/mychart OR https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/ on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free app today:
Download and start using now so that no matter where you are like on the road, at home, or at work, you can easily access your personal healthcare information from any device, whether computer, tablet or smartphone.
Log in using the same website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.
Need to PAY a bill as a GUEST online with Quick Pay?:
You’ll need the following information from your statement:
- Guarantor account number
- Guarantor last name
- Visit: https://mychart.sfmc.net/MyChart/billing/guestpay/
- Proceed to provide all the required information to make a one time payment online. Enter the account details that exactly match the information on your statement or bill. Use this link for single payments only.