Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 952-993-0725
Park Nicollet Health Services and HealthPartners merged in 2013. Information in this article applies to the following facilities they own and operate:
- Methodist Hospital
- Struthers Parkinson’s Center
- Glencoe Regional Health Services
- Outreach Locations
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center
- Melrose Center
- TRIA Orthopaedic Center
- Amery Hospital & Clinic
- Hutchinson Health
This history of these companies can be traced back to 1892. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“We are committed to living our values. That means you can expect certain things from each of us. You can expect us to be your partner and treat you with dignity and respect. You can expect us to listen carefully and give you good, timely information. You can expect us to do our best to provide affordable, coordinated, high-quality care and services that are easy to find and simple to use. You can expect safe, clean spaces. And we will do our very best to earn your trust by being open and honest, and keeping our word. If we ever fail to live up to our values, please tell us so we can work to make it better.”– HealthPartners
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Sign up now” blue link located under the “Don’t have an account” section.
- Select the one that fits best:
- I have HealthPartners insurance. And I see a doctor at a HealthPartners clinic.
- I only have HealthPartners insurance.
- I see a doctor at a HealthPartners clinic.
- I don’t have HealthPartners insurance. But I do have a spending account with HealthPartners.
- Click on the “Get started” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article OR after step one from above click on the “enter activate code” link and then click on the “Mail me a new a code” link and provide all the required information.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.parknicollet.com/mychart or www.healthpartners.com/mychart or www.parknicollet.com/patient-accounts-services/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Log on” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://www.parknicollet.com/patient-accounts-services/billing/Pay-My-Bill on your device.
- Select the type of payment you need to make.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call the Patient Financial Services Phone Number: 952-993-7672 or 1-888-826-6958. You may also mail payment in to:
P.O. Box 9158
Minneapolis, MN 55480
“Our mission, vision and values –– HealthPartners
Mission: To improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
Values: excellence, compassion, partnership, and integrity.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.