Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 503-494-8311
Billing & Insurance Phone Number: 503-494-8760
Patient Registration Phone Number: 503-494-8505
Patient Relations Phone Number: 503-494-7959
Medical Records Phone Number: 503-494-6288
Mailing Address: 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Rd., Portland, Oregon 97239-3098
This company was founded in 1887. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“Oregon Health & Science University is where healing, teaching and discovery come together. We’re committed to advancing science in the lab, to translating our findings into the latest treatments for patients, and to training world-class providers.”
– Oregon Health & Science University
MyChart Users now have access to Lucy and MyChartCentral. These sections can be found using the buttons in the My Linked Records menu. Lucy is available to assist you with keeping a personal health record that contains your allergies, medications, medical conditions, and other important information about your health. Other information that you enter in your personal health record can also be shared with providers who take care of you.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in your Medical Record Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article or after STEP 2 FROM ABOVE, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the “Request an Activation Code” form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.ohsu.edu/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://mychartweb.ohsu.edu on your device.
- Click on the tiny “Bill Pay as Guest” link located at the bottom next to the “Google Play” button/link.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided. (The guarantor is the person responsible for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor name and account number on your statement.)
- Type in the Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
“OHSU is also Portland’s largest employer and a statewide economic powerhouse. Our operations include three campuses, adult and children’s hospitals, and clinics across Oregon. We also have state-of-the-art research facilities, including the 320,000-square-foot Knight Cancer Research Building, which opened in 2018.”
– Oregon Health & Science University
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.