Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-844-646-9242 / 614-533-6924
The information provided is for the following OhioHealth facilities:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- O’Bleness Hospital
(740) 592.9387 or (740) 592.9388
- Mansfield Hospital
- Shelby Hospital
- Grove City Methodist Hospital
This company was founded in 1891. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“We are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 11 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home health, medical equipment and other health services spanning 47 Ohio counties.”– OhioHealth
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Sign up now” orange link located under the “SIGN IN” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 60 days.
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article OR after step two from above: Click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the Request Activation Code form. NOTE: https://ohiohealth.com/patients-and-visitors/medical-records/mychart/ is also a valid link.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.ohiohealth.com/mychart OR https://mychart.ohiohealth.com on your device.
- Click on the “REGISTER OR LOG IN TO MYCHART” button.
- Click on the “Log in to MyChart” button.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call 1-800-837-2455 or 614-566-5594 OR 614-566-1505 for financial assistance.
- You can pay as a guest online by clicking here.
“OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable, healthcare outreach of the United Methodist Church. Based in Columbus, Ohio, OhioHealth is currently recognized as one of the top five large health systems in America by Truven Health Analytics, an honor it has received six times. It is also recognized by FORTUNE Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” and has been for eleven years in a row, 2007-2017.– OhioHealth
Serving its communities since 1891, it is a family of 28,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 11 hospitals, 50+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 40-county area.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.