Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-844-266-8268
Other frequently called numbers:
Human Resources: 1-800-890-5420
This company was founded in 1997 when it merged Carolina Medicorp of Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Presbyterian Health Services of Charlotte, North Carolina. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
“Presbyterian Medical Center was recognized by the American College of Surgeons’ National Surgical Quality Improvement Program for its exemplary outcomes in surgical patient care. It was the only North Carolina facility to earn this distinction and was one of just 26 hospitals nationwide to be recognized.”– Surgical care
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article or visit https://www.mynovant.org/mobile-apps/mychart-app/activation-code.aspx and fill out the Account Request Activation Code form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.novantmychart.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://www.novantmychart.org on your device.
- Click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided.
- Type in the Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
“Novant Health Medical Group physicians are national and state leaders in earning recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for their care and treatment of diabetes, heart problems and stroke. This NCQA recognition helps people identify physicians who demonstrate and provide high-quality, disease-specific care for their patients.”– Quality care in diabetes, heart disease and stroke
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.