The history of this company began in 1886 with the opening of an infirmary. They began by providing health care to the Louisville area. Through out the years they have grown to be the biggest health care provider for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. They currently have 12 Immediate Care Centers, along with some 90 physician offices, and 5 substantial hospitals.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can sign in to a activate account or activate a new online account and gain access. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to Enroll or Sign In to your Norton Healthcare Mychart account online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to Sign In and create a new account online:
- Visit: the following URL in your internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP” button
- In the space provided, type your MyChart Activation Code.
- In the space provided, type the last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number.
- In the space provided, type your Date of Birth.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until complete.
NOTE: you may also sign up WITHOUT an activation code by click here.
Follow these easy steps below to Login to your current and active account:
- Visit: www.nortonhealthcare.com/mychart in your internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- In the space provided, type in your current User Name.
- In the space provided, type in your current Password.
- Click the “LOGIN” button.
- Begin using the tools.