Company Customer Service Phone Number: 1-866-808-5274
This company was founded in 1893. Their headquarters are in Sioux, Falls, South Dakota. They provide the following:
- health care services
- genomic medicine
- senior care and services
- global clinics
- research and affordable insurance
They operate in 26 states and have 44 hospitals, 482 clinics, 1,400 physicians and over 200 Good Samaritan Society Senior Care facilities. Their Centers of Excellence include:
- Orthopedics/Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health
Today, they offer their patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal called MyChart allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- View and manage appointments.
- Check on test results.
- Send secure messages to their health care provider / doctor / care team and review their notes.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay medical billing statements.
- View your medical records / electronic health information / health summary.
- Set up an E-Visit.
- Set up a Video Visit.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow the easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow the easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your medical information and you already have an ACTIVATION CODE:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “Activate Your Account” button and you will be redirected to this page: https://www.mysanfordchart.org/MyChart/accesscheck.asp
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your Social Security Number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a new online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for a few days.
You will need to call the first number provided at the beginning of this article to request a new activation code OR:
- After Step 2 from above, click on the “Sign Up Online” button located on the right hand side of the page under the ” No Activation Code” section title. You should be redirected here: https://www.mysanfordchart.org/MyChart/signup
- Review the required information to complete the request for a new activation code and new account.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://www.mysanfordchart.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Sign in” button and begin managing your current online account.
Download the free apps today:
You also can download apps for Sanford:
- Health Plan
- Health Plan Flex
Download now from the App Store or Google Play located on your device or visit: https://www.sanfordhealth.org/resources/sanford-mobile-apps to view all the apps available.
Need to Pay a Bill:
- Visit: https://www.sanfordhealth.org/patients-and-visitors/billing-and-insurance/bill-pay-faq in your internet browser on your device OR
- Call: 1-877-629-2999
- View the steps above to make a payment online using Sanford Health MyChart.