Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-855-551-6555 / 1-866-301-6698
Other frequently called numbers:
Human Resources: 1-800-890-5420
For patients at these Minnesota and Wisconsin health systems:
- Allina Health
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- FirstLight Health System
- Glencoe Regional Health Services
- Hutchinson Health
- River’s Edge Hospital & Clinic
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- St. Croix Regional Medical Center
- United Family Medicine
- The Urgency Room
- Western Wisconsin Health
This company was founded in 1983 and has its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- Manage Reminders.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
- Take a wellness assessment.
- Set and track health goals.
- Create a health care directive.
- Manage Proxy Access.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call one of the numbers provided at the beginning of this article.
“MyChart is now part of your free Allina Health account. If you already have a MyChart account, you will need to complete a one-time upgrade to an free Allina Health account in order to continue to access your health record online.”What happened to MyChart? – FAQ
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.mychartweb.com on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
If you’re ready to sign up or upgrade an existing MyChart account (to continue accessing your health record) you will need to go to: https://account.allinahealth.org/dashboard/createaccount
Upgrading only takes a couple minutes they will walk you through it online.
“You may hear us refer to your Allina Health account as your interactive health record. This is because it allows you to view portions of your health record online, plus allows you to engage and interact with your well-being through appointment scheduling, email messaging, online visits and so much more.What is an interactive health record? – FAQ
The interactive health record contains select medical information from a patient’s health record, it does not reflect the complete contents of the health record. The information recorded as part of the wellness tools (goal tracking and health score) do not become part of your health record and are not viewable by your provider, clinic or hospital.”
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.