Customer Service Phone Number: 1-855-274-2517
SCL Health offers its patients to a new program where they can view and manage their health information online. This is a free service for patients who have registered for it that allows them to do the following:
- Request medical appointments.
- Request medical prescriptions.
- Communicate with your Health medical team.
- View your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View and track your immunizations.
- Review you billing and insurance account details.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
Whether you are looking to create a new account or sign into an existing online account follow the steps below. Here we have provided a quick guide complete with links for you to get online access to your chart information.
steps if you are a NEW patient who needs to create and register a new online account:
- In your internet browser on your device, visit the following site: https://www.mychart.sclhealth.org.
- FIRST: click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button located under the SIGN IN area and “Forgot Username? Forgot Password?” section but above the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth on file in the fields provided.
- Type in the Zip Code in the field provided.
- Verify all personal details are correct.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a SCL online account.
NOTE: you may also click here to activate your account online WITHOUT / NO ACTIVATION CODE.
steps below if you are a CURRENT patients who needs to log in to an existing account.
- Visit: www.mychart.sclhealth.org on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin reviewing and managing you account.
Download the app:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play and download the app. It gives you all the same features the site does.