Customer Service Phone Number: 540-741-1404
Today, the Mary Washington Healthcare Hospital offers patients access to MyChart. This is a free service for clients and is managed through an app or online that allow its patient users to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule and review appointments.
- Manage Rx prescriptions.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your doctor and medical team.
- View & print your health summary, medications, allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay your bill online or through the app.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are looking to create a new account or sign into an existing online account follow the steps below. Here we have provided a quick guide for you to get online access to your chart information.
you may need access to your Patient Representative Forms
Steps if you are a NEW patients looks to create a new online account:
- Visit: www.mychart.mwhc.com or click here on your device.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button located under the “New User?” section.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the Patient’s Social Security Number in the fields provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Verify that all your personal information is correct
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a patient online account.
steps below if you are a CURRENT patient and are looking for log in information for your account:
- Visit: www.mychart.mwhc.com
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing you online account.
- Each time you log in be sure to verify that all your personal and account information is correct. If you come across any errors please contact customer service.
download the MyChart app:
Mary Washington Healthcare Hospital App
App Store or Google Play