Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 1-844-388-2356
Customer Service Billing Support Phone Number: 1-800-919-1936
Mailing Address: 737 Fawcett Ave.. MS 737-3-Cust
Tacoma, WA 98415
Information on this page applies to the following Hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital – 253-459-6200
- Auburn Medical Center – 253-833-771
- Covington Medical Center – 253-372-6500
- Deaconess Hospital – 509-473-5800
- Good Samaritan Hospital – 253-697-4000
- Tacoma General Hospital – 253-403-1000
- Valley Hospital – 509-924-6650
This company was founded in 1882. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure online health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print your allergies and test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits
Auburn resident Frank Luntsford has always struggled with his weight.
“Sometimes I took the ‘all you can eat’ challenges too far. My highest was 277 pounds. I would get winded going up the stairs. I didn’t have any energy for date nights or going to the movies. I didn’t have the energy for anything.”
He considered various weight loss options including hypnosis, pills and surgery out of the country. Then he learned about the MultiCare Center for Weight Loss and Wellness while looking inside his medical record portal, MyChart. After watching a couple of patient testimonial videos on the website and learning that his insurance would cover the program, he decided to go for it. When Luntsford started the Medical Weight Loss program, he weighed 270 pounds. In just six months, he has lost 14 inches off his waist and a total of 94 pounds.– Frank Luntsford, Patient
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the field provided.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
A representative can send a new activation code if you have lost it, let it expire, it does not work or did not receive it. Call the number provided at the beginning of this article or after STEP 2 FROM ABOVE, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button and fill out the Request Activation Code form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.multicare.org/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://www.multicare.org/mychart on your device.
- Click on the tiny “Guest Pay” link located at the bottom next to the “Google Play” button/link.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided. (The guarantor is the person responsible for paying the bill. You can find the guarantor name and account number on your statement.)
- Type in the Last Name in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOOK UP” button.
- Continue to move forward until you find the account and are able to apply payment.
“MultiCare is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers. We’ve been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.”– MultiCare Health System
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.