Mount Sinai Hospital first began in 1852. They are well know for being a leader in the health care industry. Throughout the years this company has set the standard for others hospitals by being among the first in accomplishments of research, patient care, and education. Their goal and ambition is to expand health care advancements, while continuing to provide a warmhearted and outstanding care for their patients. They consider the quality and safety of their patients to be of great importance. The company strives to keep their patients informed on care and treatments to assist them in making health care decisions and they do this by providing their patients with information that is clear and easy to understand.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to make a payment online, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to submit and apply a payment to your account.
What you need to have available to make a payment your Mount Sinai Hospital Bill online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to submit payment to your account:
- Visit: www.mountsinai.org/payyourbill in your internet browser.
- Under the section titled “Contact Patient Financial Services” to the far right of the page, click on “Pay Your Bill Online”.
- Enter the Guarantor Zip Code in the space provided.
- Enter the Guarantor Account Number in the space provided.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Continue to provide needed information and move forward until payment is complete.