Customer Service Technical Support Phone Number: 216-778-8801
Information in this article applies to the following MetroHealth System facilities:
- Main Campus Medical Center – 216-778-7800
- Elisabeth Severance Prentiss Center For Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation – 216-957-8899
- Old Brooklyn Medical Center – 216-951-2000
- Thomas F McCafferty Health Center – 216-957-4848
- Brooklyn Health Center – 216-398-0100
- Broadway Health Center – 216-957-1500
- Midtown Recovery Resources – 216-431-4131
- Buckeye Health Center – 216-957-4000
- West Park Health Center – 216-957-5000
- Independence Discount Drug Mart 216-524-1835
- Parma Medical Center (Snow Road) – 216-524-7377
- West 150th Health and Surgery Center – 216-251-6990
- Parma Health Center (Ridge Road) – 440-888-3200
- Parma Heights Discount Drug Mart – 440-845-6800
- J Glen Smith Health Center – 216-957-5600
- Rocky River Medical Offices – 216-957-3200
- Cleveland Heights Medical Center – 216-524-7377
- North Royalton Discount Drug Mart – 440-230-9100
- Bedford Medical Offices – 216-524-7377
- State Road Family Practice – 440-582-1484
- Middleburg Heights November Family Health Center – 216-957-9700
- Broadview Heights Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy – 216-957-7678
- Westlake Physical Therapy at the West Shore Family YMCA – 216-778-4414
- Brecksville Health and Surgery Center – 216-957-9000
- Beachwood Health Center – 216-957-9959
- Lyndhurst Health Center
- Olmsted Falls Discount Drug Mart – 440-235-8787
- Westlake Health Center – 216-957-3200
- Medina Health Center (Reagan Parkway) – 330-725-6226
- Brunswick Health Center – 216-957-1450
This history of these companies can be traced back to 1837. Today, they offer patients access to a free and secure myonline health information management tool. The online portal allows patients to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule, cancel or review appointments online.
- View and manage drug prescriptions and medications.
- View & Print Medical Records.
- Communicate with your medical team.
- Download and Transmit Your Health Summary.
- Complete clinical questionnaires.
- View & print the following test results:
- Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV, test results.
- Drug test results.
- Allergies test results.
- Pap smear test results.
- Pregnancy test results.
- View, track and print your immunizations.
- Pay or view your bills.
- View Vital Signs.
- Access Growth Charts.
- View Preventive Care Information.
- Provide Information Access to Referring Doctors.
- Contact Your Doctor’s Office or healthcare team.
- Read your providers’ notes from your office visits.
“At MetroHealth, our mission, vision and values are not just words on a fading poster tucked behind someone’s desk. They are the core of our actions. While we take care of the ill and injured, we are increasingly focused on preventive care, fulfilling our mission of “leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork.” And we do this in an environment of inclusion. Every patient, whether economically needy or economically comfortable, gets the same attention – full attention – from our staff. “– Akram Boutros, MD, FACHE – President and CEO, 2019
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW patient who needs to register and create a new account to manage your information:
- Visit this link on your device in an internet browser.
- Click on the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- Type in your Activation Code in the fields provided.
- Type in the last four digits of your social security number in the field provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for an online account.
No Activation Code? Lost / Expired / Never Received?
After you receive your one-time-use access code you will need to use it immediately to activate your account because the code is only valid for 60 days.
After step 2 from above, click on the “SIGN UP ONLINE” button located under the “No Activation Code?” title on the right hand area of the page and fill out the “Request an Activation Code” form.
Steps if you are a CURRENT patient looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: www.metrohealth.org/mychart on your device.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button and begin managing your current online account.
“Mission– The MetroHealth System
Leading the way to a healthier you and a healthier community through service, teaching, discovery and teamwork.
MetroHealth will be the most admired public health system in the nation, renowned for our innovation, outcomes, service and financial strength.
Service to Others
Inclusion and Diversity
Quest for Excellence”
Steps if you want to make a payment as Guest to a billing account online:
- Visit: https://mychart.metrohealth.org and click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button.
- Type in the Guarantor Account Number in the field provided.
- Type in the last name of the Guarantor in the field provided.
- Click on the “Look Up” button.
- Continue to move forward to make payment.
NOTE: If you have questions about fees or your Hospital bill, call 216-957-3250 or toll free at 1-877-509-0597 or contact the Financial Eligibility Team at 216-957-2325 for financial assistance. General Phone Number: 1-800-554-5251.
Download the free app today:
Log in using your website login ID and password. If you are not yet signed up, click “Sign Up” on your mobile device to begin the process.