Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-923-6379 or 248-813-9800
Today, BeneSys offers Providers, Participants, Employers, and Trustees access to their Provider Portal . Each login provides access to their applicable information such as:
- Participant Website:
- News & Events
- Latest Changes in Plans
- Plan Description Summaries
- Employer Contributions
- Health Care Eligibility Information
- Health Care Benefits Information
- Access to Open Enrollment Forms
- Explanation of Benefit Forms
- Contact Information to the Fund Office
- Other useful links access
- Employer Website:
- ability to upload contributions
- manually upload contributions
- Trustee Website:
- Meeting Schedule access
- Trustee and Professional Rosters
- Trustee and Professional Meeting Booklets
- Trustee and Professional minutes, financial, investment reports and audit reports
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the BeneSys Online Account Portal, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new account or go to the Members Benefits Online Login Account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW client who needs to create and register an online account:
- Visit: http://www.memberbenefitsonline.com/ on your device. Or click here.
- Click on the “Sign up.” link located in the “New providers” box.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on the “Accept” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a MyChart Patient online account.
steps below if you are a current client looking to log in to an existing account:
- Visit: www.memberbenefitsonline.com on your device. OR click here.
- Type in your BeneSys username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button and begin managing online account.
Click here to view more Portal login and registration steps and help.