BeneSys was founded in 1979 by creating Software and offering computer services. They have built an excellent reputation as a leader in the TPA industry. They serve over 500,000 participants and their dependents are always innovating their products to better serve their clients. They also have two headquarters, one in California and the other in Michigan.
Technology now allows them to provide their Providers access to manage Patient’s Claims, Eligibility Status, Plan Benefit Outlines, and Frequently Asked Questions through the secure web-based Provider Portal. They will have the ability to attach additional documents necessary for claims processing and submit their own questions via the Provider Portal that are reviewed and answered by knowledgeable plan professionals.
Some of the professional service providers they work with are as follows:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Behavioral Healthcare Options – BHO
- Beech Street/Multiplan
- Blue Shield
- BrightNow Dental
- Coventry Health Care
- CVS/ Caremark
- Delta Dental
- Diversified Dental
- Envision Rx Option
- Evolution Benefits (Benny Card)
- Express Scripts
- First Choice Health Network
- GHP – Group Health
- Hawaii Medical Services (HMSA)
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Innovative Care Management
- Kaiser Permanente
- Las Vegas Health Care Coalition
- Liberty Dental
- LifeTrac Transplant Network
- Mines & Associates
- Mutual of Omaha
- UHC – Sierra Healthcare
- Oregon Dental
- Pacific Union Dental
- PHA – Pacific Health Alliance
- Preferred Choices
- PPO Net
- Regence Blue Cross
- UHG – United Health Group
- United Concordia Dental
- VBA – Vision Benefit Administration
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- Western Dental
- Willamette Dental
BeneSys Administrators is the Third Party Administrator for the groups listed below. We are pleased to introduce:
Alaska Teamster-Employer Welfare Plan, All Alaska Longshore Health & Welfare Trust, Harrison Electrical Workers Trust, Inlandboatmen’s Union of the Pacific National Health Trust, Local Union 598 Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry Trust Fund, Western States Trust Fund of the OPEIU, NexDent Dental Plans.
Today, BeneSys offers Providers, Participants, Employers, and Trustees access to their Provider Portal . Each login provides access to their applicable information such as:
- Participant Website:
- News & Events
- Latest Changes in Plans
- Plan Description Summaries
- Employer Contributions
- Health Care Eligibility Information
- Health Care Benefits Information
- Access to Open Enrollment Forms
- Explanation of Benefit Forms
- Contact Information to the Fund Office
- Other useful links access
- Employer Website:
- ability to upload contributions
- manually upload contributions
- Trustee Website:
- Meeting Schedule access
- Trustee and Professional Rosters
- Trustee and Professional Meeting Booklets
- Trustee and Professional minutes, financial, investment reports and audit reports
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access the BeneSys Provider Online Account Portal, follow these easy steps below. Below we have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new account or go to the Members Benefits Online Login Account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW Provider who needs to create and register an online account:
- Visit: http://www.memberbenefitsonline.com/ on your device. Or click here.
- Click on the “Sign up.” link located in the “New providers” box.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on the “Accept” box.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Provide your:
- First & Last Name
- Phone Number
- Provide your:
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a MyChart Patient online account.
steps below if you are a current client looking to log in to an existing account:
- Visit: www.memberbenefitsonline.com on your device. OR click here.
- Type in your BeneSys username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button and begin managing your online account.
Click here to view more Portal login and registration steps and help GUIDE.
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-877-923-6379 or 248-813-9800