Mass General Flu Clinic Phone Number:
Flu shot hotline: 1-877-733-3737
This company was founded in 1811 by John Warren, MD. Today, the Massachusetts General Hospital offers the following types of services:
- Billing, Insurance & Financial Assistance
- Child Care
- Executive Health Services
- International Health Services
- Medical Interpreter Services
- Medical Records
- Mind Body Medicine
- Nursing and Patient Care Services
- Patient Education
- Patient and Family Advisory Councils
- Patient Advocacy
- Partners HealthCare Patient Gateway
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Social Service
- Volunteer Department
They treat a variety of conditions and provides an vast array of treatments but the flu is also very popular. To learn more about Flu Prevention Tips from MGH, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need to access to the sign in or registration page, follow these easy steps below. We have provided a quick guide for you to find out how you can activate a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be sure you have your personal information on hand.
What you need to have available to learn more about Massachusetts General Hospital Flu information online:
- internet access
- personal information
Follow these easy steps below to start the online search for Flu information:
- Visit: https://www.massgeneral.org/flu/ on your device.
- Review all the information provided such as:
- Flu Shot Hotline Number.
- Detail about the flu.
- View the flu clinic schedule.
- View hours for the MGH Central Clinic such as days and times open.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a current MGH member and need to find a doctor at Mass General online:
- Visit: https://www.massgeneral.org/doctors/default-landing.aspx on your device.
- Type in all the required information to find a doctor of your preference within the network and then click on the “Find a doctor” button.
- NOTE: you may also click on the “View All Doctors” link for a full search.