Customer Service Phone Number:1-800-845-6167
LabCorp offers patients access to the Patient Info Portal. This is a free service for patients where you can manage bills, view test results and make an appointment online. With a online account you are able to do the following:
- Pay a bill online or through the app.
- Update insurance information.
- Send a secure email message to the LabCorp billing department.
- View lab test results.
- Update their profile and contact information.
- Manage and reset password.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you need help signing into the website follow these easy steps below. Here we have provided a quick guide with links where you can sign in or activate a new account.
Follow these easy steps below if you are a NEW Patient who needs to create and activate a NEW online account.
- Visit: www.labcorp.com/patientinfo on your device.
- Next, click on the “Register” button.
- Then, type in your name in the fields provided.
- The next step is optional: input your gender.
- Type in the Date of Birth of the patient on file in the fields provided.
- Type in your address in the fields provided.
- Type in a contact phone number in the field provided.
- Create a password and type it in the fields provided.
- Type in the last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of the patient in the field provided.
- Click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
- Proceed to move forward and provide all the required information to complete the registration for a LabCorp Patient Info online account.
Follow these easy steps below if you already have an online account and need to Login to your account:
- Visit: https://www.labcorp.com/patientinfo on your device.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Click on the “Sign In” button again.
- Type in your email address and password in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Log in” button and begin managing your online account.
Reasons to download the App:
- Find a lab location and check in before you arrive for your appointment.
- Get a QR code on your device for faster appointment check in.
- View, download & print your personal test result report.
- View, download, and print your bill.
- View and manage past lab test results.
- Manage health information for your dependents.
- Manage profile preferences.
- Manage and reset your password.
- Receive information about opportunities to participate in research that can improve the quality of your life and the lives of others.
Click on the download button that applies to your device to download the App or visit the app store located on your device:
App Store or Google Play